So I bought this game for my friend from GOG. When he goes to play the Floris Evolved mod, he launches it up through WSE and it asks him for a CD key? Tried reinstaling the enitre thing and still the same problem. He game work fine if he launches it through the normal Mount and Blade.exe, it doesn't ask for a serial. This video is for latest version of mount and blade with fire and swords and warband. I cannot gaurantee you of it's work. If these keys don't work use this key TFG5 YDG7 57TY 6HJJ and TR23 SY33. For Mount & Blade: Warband on the PC, GameRankings has 103 cheat codes and secrets. Activate Cheat Menu (allows for a multitude of cheats including adding items.
Mount & Blade: Warband Codes
On the Launcher, select Configuration and then check the 'Enable Cheats' box. The gold cheat only works in the inventory screen, the health cheat only works in battle, the instant kill cheat only works in battle, the see everything on the map cheat only works on the map screen, the AI take over character cheat only works in battle, the add 1000 XP cheat only works in the character screen.
|Ctrl + ~ (then type in 'cheatmenu' no ')||Activate Cheat Menu (allows for a multitude of cheats including adding items and improving relations[also some debug features])|
|CTRL+F5||AI takes over you character in battles|
|CTRL+H||Completely heals you|
|CTRL+Shift+H||Completely heals your horse|
|Ctrl + ~ (then type in 'nocheatmenu' no ')||Deactivate Cheat Menu|
|Ctrl + space||Fast Forward waiting at map|
|CTRL+X||Gives experience to the selected party member|
|CTRL+X||Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen|
|CTRL+W||Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies|
|CTRL+X||In the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold|
|Ctrl+Alt+F4||Knock unconscious all enemy troops|
|Ctrl+Shift+F4||Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)|
|Ctrl+Shift+F6||Knocks out all of your troops|
|Ctrl+F6||Knocks out one of your troops|
|CTRL+F4||Knocks unconcious an enemy after a number of presses|
|CTRL+T||Let's you see everything except hideouts on the World Map|
|Ctrl + L||Level Up|
|CTRL+Left Click||On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click|
|CTRL + F9||Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)|
|Ctrl + F11||Stop the time at battle|
|Ctrl + Left Click||Upgrade all available units to that path.|
Contributed By: Scisor50, dezzter, Rafi_fauzan, redtalonn, KarnLionar, supernuke, and Starmoonz.
Create a godlike character
1. Start the game with any character history choices you want, this person isnt important, or use an old one from a previous save
2. once you are in control open the character sheet and click Statistics in the bottom left
3. Click Export character
4. open 'computer>Local disk>Users>'the name you use'>Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file to be edited
5. from here you can edit your gold and character sheet to your every whim, do NOT edit the reserved skills as doing so may cause you game to crash. max skills are 10 attributes are 63 weapon skills can only be increased to 460 in game without cheats.
6. open or start a game with a character with the same name as the super character, open the character sheet and click statistics
7. click IMPORT character
8. enjoy playing a character with nearly limitless money and never needing to level up.
IMPORTANT: this only permits editing the PC, companions, your army, the world of caladria, and strangely your PCs gender are all SET in the game, all you are doing is changing what the hero can do/spend.
Contributed By: ehkowarrior.
|Eat 6 different types food concurrently.||Abundant Feast|
|Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.||Agile Warrior|
|Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.||Art of War|
|Be chosen as marshall.||Autonomous Collective|
|Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.||Baron got back|
|Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.||Best served cold|
|Finish reading one book through the camping screen.||Book Worm|
|Get one of your healing skills to 5.||Bring out your Dead|
|Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon's secondary function.||Calradian Army Knife|
|Make your own faction.||Calradian Tea Party|
|(MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.||Choppy Chop Chop|
|Install and play one mod.||Community Service|
|As a ruler have 3 vassals.||Concilio Calradi|
|Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.||Dexterous Dastard|
|(MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.||Elite Warrior|
|As a female character, become queen of all Calradia.||Empress|
|(MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.||Every breath you take|
|You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.||Force of Nature|
|Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.||Gambit|
|Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.||Get up Stand up|
|As a female character, help a female claimant reclaim her throne.||Girl Power|
|(MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.||Glorious Mother Faction|
|Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.||Gold Farmer|
|Help a lord or party win a fight.||Good Samaritan|
|Steal 3 cattle from a single village.||Got Milk?|
|Get married.||Happily ever after|
|(MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.||Harassing Horseman|
|Get a character to elope.||Heart Breaker|
|Harass wondering peasants on the map.||Help Help I'm being Repressed|
|Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.||Holy Diver|
|Promote one of your followers into a position of power.||I dub thee|
|You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.||Iron Bear|
|You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.||Kassai Master|
|Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.||Khaaan!|
|You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.||King Arthur|
|Put a pretender on their rightful throne.||Kingmaker|
|Recruit 6 hero characters.||Knights of the Round|
|As a female character, give a companion character a great sword.||Lady of the Lake|
|(MP) Win one round in battle mode.||Last man standing|
|You have completed the following achievements: Abudant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.||Legendary Rastam|
|Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.||Look at the Bones!|
|(MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.||Mace in yer Face!|
|Kill 50 men as a female character.||Man Eater|
|As a female character, Capture and sell three NPC lords.||Man Handler|
|Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.||Manifest Destiny|
|Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.||Medieval Emlak|
|Enter and win a tournament.||Medieval Times|
|Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.||Melee Master|
|Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.||Might makes Right|
|Visit every major town in Calradia.||Migrating Coconuts|
|Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.||Mind on the Money|
|Raise your soldiers' morale from low to excellent.||Morale Leader|
|Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.||Mountain Blade|
|Successfully defend a castle.||None Shall Pass|
|Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.||Old dirty scoundrel|
|Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.||Old school Sniper|
|Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.||Pugnascious D|
|As a female character, make your own faction.||Queen|
|Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.||Romantic Warrior|
|Be granted your first fief.||Royality Payment|
|(MP) Win in Conquest mode.||Ruin the Raid|
|Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.||Sarranidian Nights|
|As a female character get into a duel with male lord by insulting him.||Sassy!|
|(MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.||Shish Kebab|
|Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.||Sold into Slavery|
|You have completed the following achievements: Might makes Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.||Son of Odin|
|(MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.||Spoil the charge|
|You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.||Svarog the Mighty|
|As a female character, raise your renown to 50.||Talk of the town|
|Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.||Talking helps|
|Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.||The Bandit|
|Rule all of Calradia!||The Golden Throne|
|Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.||The Holy Hand Grenade|
|(MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.||The Huscarl|
|Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.||The Ranger|
|(MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.||This is our land|
|(MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.||Throwing Star|
|Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.||Trick Shot|
|Get the engineering skill up to 5.||Trojan Bunny Maker|
|As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.||Victum Sequens|
Contributed By: Guard Master and th3l3fty.
My Key Wont Turn In My Ignition
Key Wont Come Out Of IgnitionCheat Codes
Open the launcher, select 'Configure', and click the 'Game' tab. Check the 'Enable Cheats' box, and click the 'OK' button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|+1,000 Dinar one time||Inventory||[Ctrl] + X|
|+1,000 experience points (one time)||Character||[Ctrl] + X|
|Faster leveling||[Ctrl] + L|
|Increase all weapon proficiencies||Character||[Ctrl] + W|
|Upgrade selected unit (one time)||Party||[Ctrl] + X|
|See everything except hideouts||Map||[Ctrl] + T|
|Teleport party||Map||[Ctrl] + Left Mouse Button|
|Upgrade all available units to that path||Battle||[Ctrl ] + Left Click|
|Restore health||Battle||[Ctrl] + H|
|Heal your horse||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + H|
|Damage yourself||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F3]|
|Knock single enemy unit unconscious||Battle||Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] and press [F4]|
|All enemy troops unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Alt] + [F4]|
|All enemies zoomed into unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [F4]|
|AI takes over your character||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F5]|
|Toggle slow motion||[Ctrl] + [F9]|
Note: This procedure involves editing game files; create a backup copy of the files before proceeding. First, create a new character in the game. Then, go to the character page (attributes, etc.), and choose 'Statistics' (under the character portrait). Next, click 'Export'. Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game, and enter the game folder. Open the 'charexport' folder, which should be the top folder, and double click the file with your character's name. After saving a copy of the file, change the values to whatever desired. Start the game again, and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited, and load it. Your character will now have those abilities.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select 'Community', 'My profile', 'View all my games', then the game and view stats.
- Abundant Feast: Eat 6 different types food concurrently.
- Agile Warrior: Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Art of War: Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.
- Autonomous Collective: Be chosen as marshall.
- Baron got back: Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.
- Best served cold: Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.
- Book Worm: Finish reading one book through the camping screen.
- Bring out your Dead: Get one of your healing skills to 5.
- Calradian Army Knife: Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon's secondary function.
- Calradian Tea Party: Make your own faction.
- Choppy Chop Chop: (MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.
- Community Service: Install and play one mod.
- Concilio Calradi: As a ruler have 3 vassals.
- Dexterous Dastard: Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.
- Elite Warrior: (MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.
- Every breath you take: (MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.
- Force of Nature: You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.
- Gambit: Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.
- Get up Stand up: Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.
- Glorious Mother Faction: (MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.
- Gold Farmer: Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.
- Good Samaritan: Help a lord or party win a fight.
- Got Milk?: Steal 3 cattle from a single village.
- Happily ever after: Get married.
- Harassing Horseman: (MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.
- Heart Breaker: Get a character to elope.
- Help Help I'm being Repressed: Harass wondering peasants on the map.
- Holy Diver: Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.
- I dub thee: Promote one of your followers into a position of power.
- Iron Bear: You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.
- Kassai Master: You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.
- Khaaan!: Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.
- King Arthur: You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.
- Kingmaker: Put a pretender on their rightful throne.
- Knights of the Round: Recruit 6 hero characters.
- Last man standing: (MP) Win one round in battle mode.
- Legendary Rastam: You have completed the following achievements: Abudant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.
- Look at the Bones!: Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.
- Mace in yer Face!: (MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.
- Man Eater: Kill 50 men as a female character.
- Manifest Destiny: Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.
- Medieval Emlak: Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.
- Medieval Times: Enter and win a tournament.
- Melee Master: Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.
- Might makes Right: Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Migrating Coconuts: Visit every major town in Calradia.
- Mind on the Money: Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.
- Morale Leader: Raise your soldiers' morale from low to excellent.
- Mountain Blade: Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.
- None Shall Pass: Successfully defend a castle.
- Old dirty scoundrel: Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.
- Old school Sniper: Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.
- Pugnascious D: Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.
- Romantic Warrior: Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.
- Royality Payment: Be granted your first fief.
- Ruin the Raid: (MP) Win in Conquest mode.
- Sarranidian Nights: Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.
- Sassy!: As a female character get into a duel with male lord by insulting him.
- Shish Kebab: (MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.
- Sold into Slavery: Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.
- Son of Odin: You have completed the following achievements: Might makes Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.
- Spoil the charge: (MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.
- Svarog the Mighty: You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.
- Talking helps: Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.
- The Bandit: Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.
- The Golden Throne: Rule all of Calradia!
- The Holy Hand Grenade: Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.
- The Huscarl: (MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.
- The Ranger: Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.
- This is our land: (MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.
- Throwing Star: (MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.
- Trick Shot: Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.
- Trojan Bunny Maker: Get the engineering skill up to 5.
- Victum Sequens: As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.